Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

programableRobot - call function block issue

programableRobot - call function block issue

Hudson
    Established Member

Hello

I encountered one issue during calling a function block of programable robot(ProgrammableRobotItemInformation.GetRobotPointByPointId), I want to get robot point from robot piont list, then assign the point to brake test ParCmd.ExecuteBrakeTest.RobotPointAfterFail, but after call the FB, PLC is stopped with library error(see attachment), I uninstalled all robot library from the TwinCAT, and exported them by CPS, but still not working.

below is my code, I am not sure if it is correct.

ProgrammableRobotItemInformation.GetRobotPointByPointId(rUnit := AssyRobot.Unit,
                                                                                                                                  RobotPointListIdentifier := PROGRAMMABLE_ROBOT_TEMPLATE_NEST_LIST_GRIPPER1_ID,
                                                                                                                                  PointId := AssyRobotNestGripper1Enum.HOME,
                                                                                                                                  rRobotPoint := rRobotPoint,
                                                                                                                                  rRobotPointIndex := rRobotPointIndex);

3 REPLIES 3

ViktorP
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello, thank you for describing the problem. We are not currently aware of any problem with the method call. If the problem is reproducible, it would be helpful if you could tell us which values have been passed, e.g. by taking a screenshot with a breakpoint before the method call? A screenshot of the call stack in TwinCAT3 at the time of the exception would also be helpful.

Hudson
    Established Member

Here is screenshort

ViktorP
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

The method parameters 4 and 5 are each defined as a reference to which the method writes back the result of the calculation. In this case, however, no structure or variable was assigned here, but again a reference. This is not possible.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist