Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

AtmoSingleAxis unit is in disabled status or operational status but pos/velo data is incorrect

AtmoSingleAxis unit is in disabled status or operational status but pos/velo data is incorrect

Hudson
    Established Member

Hello,

I am doing commissioning two same copy machine, after I downloaded program which is running in the production line, one machine is all ok, but another machine has issue. The AtmoSingleAxis does not work correctly, some of axis units are in disabled mode, some of axis units are in the operational mode, but position and velocity data are incorrect,  unit is not converted to right data. For example: position is 67 in the peripheral, but the value is 67000 in the unit.

My action:

1. re-install PLC system from 4022 to 4020.28, because of my project was built in the 4020.28 environment

2.try to update AtmoSingleAxis version from 1.1.13.0 to 1.1.28.0

I took some pictures, please see the attachment. thank you

PS: object version is Single Axis(1.1.13.0)_AtmoSingleAxis; periphral version is IndraDrive MPH(1.1.5.0)_AtmoEcRxMPH06_07

7 REPLIES 7

Düscha
    Long-established Member

The activate flag in the unit, start a cmd on peripheral site for enable the drive.

Its look like that the peripheral can not enable the drive.

You can check in which step the cmd power on is.

The variable on peripheral site is _powerOnStep.

You can check also the _lastError variable on peripheral site.

Hudson
    Established Member

I did not find the root cause exactly, looks like the axis cannot be activated by the object, but finally the issue is fixed with Neutral wire of beside device, thank you

SteffenR-
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

The position of IndraDrives with peripheral version up to V1.1 will only be correct after activating the axis several times or starting a movement.

This behaviour is caused by an unproper behaviour of IndraDrives and occurs with the IndraDrive peripheral <=V1.1

In the peripheral NexeedEcRxIndraDrive V1.2 (+ NexeedEcRxIndraDriveMPx V1.2) we have introduced a workaround and it should not occur anymore.

If you update from V1.1 to V1.2:
    The IO interface has changed, that means you have to import the XML according to the peripheral documentation:
    Std\Peripherals\NexeedEcRxIndraDriveMPx\V1.2\ConfigFiles\MPx_OpconDriveBase_V1.2.xml
    SteffenR_0-1651676848561.png

Afterwards you have to do the peripheral IO linking in OES/CpStudio.

Beside this optimization:
    NexeedSingleAxis (AtmoSingleAxis) and NexeedEcRxIndraDrive V1 (AtmoEcRxIndraDrive V1) have the state "obsolete" which means they are out of support.
    We recommend to use the successor object NexeedAxis and peripheral NexeedEcRxId (+ NexeedRcRxMPx_native).

NexeedAxis includes more features (i.e. more parameters), e.g. it includes teach position handling as an option.
    When updating to NexeedAxis keep in mind that Unit.Activate has no effect anymore, but use Unit.ParImm.Activate instead.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist