cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Connect GLM 120c with the Browser

Connect GLM 120c with the Browser

Bekandi

I’m trying to connect the mentioned device with the browser using the Web Bluetooth API. I’m able to establish the connection and view the services and characteristics provided by the device. Im using (****c0d1-****-****-****-********) to write to the device. Setting the Buzzer on, for instance works fine using:

0xc0[cmdNr]00[cheksum]

Now I want to set the Laser on for instance or get "Single distance measurment (Front edge)" but the frame does not seem to work! (0xc0[cmdNr]0100[cheksum] )

Another question:

-(***c0d2-****-****-****-********) reads alawys the same hexNumber and Im not sure how to use this or what this number actually represents

what is the common workflow? write to the first UUID (c0d1) and read from the second(c0d2)? Why are the other frames not working, is there something to consider befor sending the frame to obatin measuremnts for instance?

12 REPLIES 12

Hi All,

I tried to check this link, but is unfortunatelly not active (page not found).

We want to use Bosch GLM 120C with our estimation calculations web app and connect it with web browser using bluetooth.

Do You have any documentation with features & communication described - what send and how to interpret feed back from device [mesurement].

Company, for which we are doing this research want to buy 50+ devices to use it with our SaaS software.

Best Regards Andrzej

pdo
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hello Andrzej, that's great, it sounds like an exciting project,

Here is the updated page: https://developer.bosch.com/products-and-services/sdks/bosch-glm-plr-app-kit/downloads 

You can find the docs as part of that download, please let us know how it's going or if you have any questions!

There is also some more information here: https://developer.bosch.com/products-and-services/sdks/bosch-glm-plr-app-kit

Hi,

thank's for fast answer. We need to know how should looks input SyncOn and on which bits measurement is written.

We tried to do it on bits from 7 to 11 using getFloat32 but we got back anther result than read on device.

Sorry mistake:

*We tried to do it on bits from 4 to 7 using getFloat32 but we got back anther result than read on device.

pdo
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hello,

Actually specific support line app.support@bosch.com can help with this question, I already forwarded this request there,

But please do reply here later if you still can't get the answer, and we can assist further, thanks!

Hello,

I would like some additional help on this topic.
    Could you tell me what are the UUIDs (services or characteristics) to write and / or read (in hexa, decimal?) To retrieve the measurement of a GLM.
    I did find the list of UUIDs available by mobile applications (LightBlue, nRF Connect) but I really don't see how to retrieve these values.

Thank you very much in advance if you can help me.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist