Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

WPC Separator, difference between STOPPER and SEPARATOR

WPC Separator, difference between STOPPER and SEPARATOR

rbresca
    Established Member

Good evening,

I don't understand very well the difference between variuos WpcSeparationMode.

First of all, I don't know the difference between STOPPER and SEPARATOR. Then I'm able to fully understand the documentation (WpcSeparationMode ENUM).

The documentation speaks about "queries" of the sensors, but I don't really understand how the query the sensors.

This is a stupid question, so forgive me for that, but I'd like to ask it: Is there a way to let the separator work automatically, without having to implement a CommandHandler to issue the SEPARATE Command?

8 REPLIES 8

PKlein
    Established Member

Hallo,

we had a workshop with RtP2, ATMO 1 and BCI (Stefan Rothenburger). I know that the new Version of the Seperation-Object is already done, and should be testet from BCI right now.

nexidator
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Sorry for the confusion. Looks like I hadn't asked the right person about the ongoing development. 😉 So, yes: There is a redesigned version waiting for tests, but they won't take place before next year as we want to validate the new approach on a real production line, not only in the BCI lab.

PKlein
    Established Member

Hallo,

was it posibilt to test the new Wpc Separator object? We're waiting for the release!

Thanks for the feedback!

PKlein
    Established Member

Still waiting 🙂

Thanks for the feedback!

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist