cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

PNOZmulti 2 object Issues

PNOZmulti 2 object Issues

ZYYZZZ

Hello dear colleagues,

I have encountered an issue with the PNOZmulti 2 object, and now I need your help!

To obtain the project checksum, I need to send "80 (HEX)" to the "Table Number" and "0" to the "Segment Number" (as shown in Picture 1 in the attachment).

The Table Number is automatically linked to the variable "Peripherals._A101S._output.TableNo" (refer to Picture 2 in the attachment).

However, when I attempt to set a value to this variable using "Peripherals._A101S._output.TableNo := 80;", an error occurs: '_output' is not an input of 'EcPzPnozMulti2' (see Picture 3 in the attachment).

Are there any solutions to set a value to this variable in the program?

Alternatively, is there a method to obtain a correct project checksum?

Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

SteffenR-
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

You must add the PNOZmulti 2 add-on (NexeedPzPnozMulti2Addon) to your project. The add-on includes an HMI that shows the checksum, date, etc.

All information are also available in the PLC via the add-on's OutImm structure.

Thank you for your reply, but it seems that there might be some confusion in understanding my issue.

Initially, I could retrieve the checksum value through the PNOZmulti 2 peripheral, but the value was 0, which is incorrect (please refer to the provided picture point1).

I consulted Pilz's supplier, and they mentioned that, in order for PNOZmulti 2 to return the correct checksum value, I need to set TableNo to 80 and SegmentNo to 0 (as it is originally 0, there is no need to set it). Otherwise, regardless of my attempts to read, the checksum value is incorrect. I tried using "Peripherals._A101S._output.TableNo:=80;" to set the TableNo of PNOZmulti 2 to 80, but encountered an error: "'_output' is not an input of 'EcPzPnozMulti2'" (please refer to picture3 in your original message). Therefore, I'm unable to set TableNo to 80 within the program, and this is my problem.

Currently, I am using an addon to read the checksum and still find it to be 0, which is incorrect (please refer to the picture point2).

Additionally, within the addon, I haven't discovered any METHOD or INPUT that allows me to set TableNo to 80.

Therefore, I would like to know if there is any method to set TableNo to 80 so that PNOZmulti can return the correct checksum value.

SteffenR-
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

The peripheral automatically reads out all tables cyclically and the add-on shows you the data. You can't read the tables manually.

The peripheral starts with table 70, afterwards table 80. That means if you can't see table 80, either reading table 70 or 80 fails.

1. Which device do you use? m b0 or m b1?
    2. Make sure your bus works properly (some hints in another topic).
    3. Make sure you use the latest version from the release server.
      Please make a screenshot of the local online variables of the peripheral (_step, _actTableNo, _comTableNo, _segmentNo, _cycleTable, etc.).
    Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist