Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Exception Mod_PictureBox with more than 1 image

Exception Mod_PictureBox with more than 1 image

AlexRodry
    Established Member

Hello colleagues,

Since a few months ago we have in some views the following error:

Using the HMI and moving between some views, suddenly an image dissapears and a "X" appears instead of the image.

It happens with an image array when we add more than 1 image per Mod_PictureBox.

IMG_2378.JPEG

Sometimes happens and sometimes not, usually when we change the view quickly.

This is the LogFile:

IMG_2379.JPEG

Any idea about what is happening?

We are using CPS 5.4.2 and CpHMI_V5.4.2.nxrd.

Many thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Philipp_Sch

Hi,

Is on the view also a TransparentArea where the Mod_PictureBox is placed on?

With HMI V5.5 we have fixed a bug that had a very similar behaviour because of a memory leak. 

The problem in that case occures also if Mod_PictureBoxes with image arrays were used. If you switched between different views the memory usage in the taskmanager increased continuously. At some point you got the same behavior as in this case. You got the same error and the PictureBox showed a red cross.

Is it possible for you to update to V5.5? A workaround could be, that you set those views where you use a Mod_PictureBox to KeepAlive. In that case there should be no Memory leak. 

Philipp_Sch_0-1669785860122.png

nexidator
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

I have a few more questions:

• Does the HMI react normally when the error occurs or does it get stuck?
    • In case you can still navigate: Does it occur every time on this page once it happened or is it possible that everything works fine on the next try?

Hello Philipp,

Thanks for your answer. We can update it an check if it is solved.

As soon we do it I will answer here.

Many thanks!

AlexRodry
    Established Member

Hello,

No, when It happens a l have some exception errors when changing between views and others images (not all but some of them) have the same "X".

I can navigate, use the HMI and close it, but the "X" disappears only closing and restarting again the HMI.

Many thanks.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist