Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

CAB printer with Nexeed v4.11

CAB printer with Nexeed v4.11

joaomrq

Hi all and happy holidays,

I'm having a problem using the CAB printer peripheral with the Printer object.

The printer has an applicator attached.

I'm trying to print using FTP print. I'm able to send the file to the printer using the ExecAddon, and the printer accepts it.

Afterwards, I start the print command with all the replacement fields that I need to replace. Then, I start the "start" command to print and apply the sticker.

The sticker is printed and applied, but without replacing the fields. If I start another "Start" command, then the sticker is printer with the fields replaced.

This happens all the times. Meaning that I can only replace the fields on the second "Start" command.

I set the printer to "Print and Apply". The printer's screen says printing 1 of 1, then changes to 1 of 2 after the first print.

Is there any setting on the printer that I need to set (other than the Print and Apply) for it to be fully compatible with Nexeed object?

I'm using the CAB peripheral version 1.2.6.0 and the Printer object version 1.2.1.0

Thank you in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

HugoTausch
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

I do not know the software you are using to create the labels, but A1 at the end means that one label will be printed immediately. So there will be no way to replace your placeholders. Therefore you need to make sure, that there is no A1 at the end of your label.

For example, you could write "A [NOPRINT]" at the end of the label instead to prevent the label from printing.

Hi,

I accepted maj9bj answer as it got us on the correct track to fix the issue.

The file cannot have the A at the end. We just deleted the text.

The line must continue there, though. A single empty line must be present at the end of the label file.

Then, "print" with replace and "start printing" gave us the precious label with the fields replaced.

Thank you.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist