Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

integrated robotics - tamplate command not finished with Blended piont

integrated robotics - tamplate command not finished with Blended piont

Hudson
    Established Member

Hello,

I have one question, I set move mode of help point to 'Blended' during teaching poistion, and the robot need to be moved to the help point to wait for next process done, in this way, tamplate command 'Area to Pos' cannot be finished, I tried to set a flag to change the move mode  in the method via change move mode function block before executing the tamplate command, but some times it works, not all the time.

is there any parcmd to change move mode before executing tamplate command? thank you~

2 REPLIES 2

Thorsten_Brach
    Long-established Member

I’m not sure I understood the problem correctly.

Do you use the command parameter AsyncExecution  ? If yes, then you must use "EXECUTE_TEMPLATE_POS_TO_POS",
    because if you start a new movement while the robot is still moving, it can happen, that he path is calculated from a wrong start position.

In general, if you want to manipulate generated pointlists, you can do this in the UserManipulateGeneratedList method - this method is called before the point list will be executed...

If you use a Stäubli robot, there is something special:

If the last point in your pointlist is set as a blended move,
    the robot does not move to end position and it stops at blending distance before the end position. 

That’s why we have included a parameter in the stäubli peripheral  that you can activate : LastPointInListNonBlended.

If this parameter is activated, the move-mode of the last point in the list will be set to non blended automatically .

Sorry about the question is not clear. I use the Staubli robot. I just tested the parameter, it works,  thank you~😁

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist