Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

NexeedSchleichHighVoltTestBase V1.1.1.0 problem in SchleichHighVoltTestGeneralStruct

NexeedSchleichHighVoltTestBase V1.1.1.0 problem in SchleichHighVoltTestGeneralStruct

ReneM
    New Poster

Hi Community,

I have a problem with the object mentioned in the topic.

The struct SchleichHighVoltTestGeneralStruct has a variable named MeasurementTime in the .osd file.

In TwinCAT, however, the variable of the same sturct was called TestStepTime.

This difference leads to DDL errors when using the Sturct as a result for MES because it cannot access the variable on the OPCUa interface.

Can someone help me?

greeting
    René

6 REPLIES 6

IAreCBTEF
    Long-established Member

Can you provide detailed DDL error information, which is helpful to solve the problem.

nexidator
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Hello René, thanks for the hint!

This is indeed a mistake in the OSD file. We will fix this and publish the update with the next monthly release. If you cannot continue your work without the fix, I would suggest you correct the OSD file yourself for the time being.

IAreCBTEF
    Long-established Member

I tried to change the read-only attribute of the OSD file, and then modified the data type of some parameters and tested it. The data type in OES has changed, but it still remains unchanged in TwinCAT3. It seems that it cannot be modified. Is it locked there?

nexidator
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

OSD files are not exported to the PLC. They just describe the content of the PLC library so OES / Control plus Studio has the information. You need to adapt the OSD file to the library, not the other way round. Unless there is a mistake in the OSD files it doesn't make sense to modify them.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist