Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Nexeed Scanner need two scan cycles after Cancel

Nexeed Scanner need two scan cycles after Cancel

Cartman
    New Poster

Hi,

I use the NexeedIPScanner-Peripheral with the NexeedScanner Object. It is working fine when after the read-command a code is received. Then, the next read-command is working ok. But if i cancel the unit (Execute to false), the unit is ready, but after starting reading command again, i have to scan two times. The first scan has no affect (unit is still in running and no OutCmd.Code), the second scan is working normal (unit in done and Code present). Does somebody have a solution for this? At the moment it is ok because the worker knows to scan 2 times 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

Düscha
    Long-established Member

What version of IP scanner you used.

i think the cancel is needed here because the scanner is a handheld scanner.

In the newest version of the IP scanner peripheral you have a option for select what type of scanner you used.

With this you no needet cancel the cmd and start this from new.

This is the ReleaseNote

https://community.developer.bosch.com/t5/Release-notes/Object-Release-07-23/ba-p/80253#56_en

I use Scanner peripheral 1.1.20 and Scanner object 1.2.4. Yes it is a handheld scanner. But this schould not have any influence, because the only difference between fix scanner and handheld should be the trigger (hardware or Sign). But after Cancel both scanner should be able to work normally. The trigger is empty (and this is also mentioned in parameter discribtion from peripheral for handhendheld scanners).

I tried the cancel input, but this has no effect.

Düscha
    Long-established Member

Hi,

you are not using the actual peripheral and object version.

Peripheral --> 1.2.1

Object --> 1.3.1

I know that. But the version history of the new objects does not say that such an error has been fixed. The problem is not new either; I've seen it in many older versions here too. I helped myself to swap the scanner from IP to serial; But that is not possible here

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist