Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

MES@AE 1.1, OES 4.11 and ModeForwarder

MES@AE 1.1, OES 4.11 and ModeForwarder

rbresca
    Established Member

Hello,

I need to implement a station with OES 4.11 and MES@AE 1.1 Objects.

First things first, I tried to add a ModeForwarder to the Model. The problem is that I cannot use the Mode Forwarder Template (as in the sample project) because it requires al least OES 5.4. So I tried to add a Mode Forwarder (1.0.10.0) object to the standard, but the object is has Visibility="Never" in the ood. So I don't find it in the Object browser thus I cannot add it to the project.

Am I doing something wrong?

I know that I can cheat changing the visibility in the OOD, but, at the same time, I understand that there should be a reason why the Mode Forwarder is not visibile so I don't want to cheat!

-------------

By the way, this project does not requires a MF. It is a simple station with one Fu, one Wp and no conveyor. The original project that I'm updating does not have a MF, only a Mode Handler. I want to add the MF because the documentation I have tells to use a MF and add AeMesStationAddOn to it.

8 REPLIES 8

rbresca
    Established Member

Unluckly this is exactly the information I was looking for.

We already bought the PLC for this application (CX2020) and I need to use OES4.11.

PKlein
    Established Member

Addional Hint:

By the way, this project does not requires a MF. It is a simple station with one Fu, one Wp and no conveyor. The original project that I'm updating does not have a MF, only a Mode Handler. I want to add the MF because the documentation I have tells to use a MF and add AeMesStationAddOn to it.

A: You don't need to use an MF with the MES@AE 1.1 Version. Just Add the AeMesStation-Addon to the ModeHandler, on the same level as the AeMesFu_x!

IAreCBTEF
    Long-established Member

I also had the same problem as him, I downloaded ControlPlus _ V1 compressed package from your official website, but the included ModeForwarderTemplate version is too high, which does not support OES4.11. But my custom needs to use the ModeForwarderTemplate because they will consider multiple workstations.Suggest confirming the compression package for ControlPlus V1 again, and if possible, please update its Object (ModeForwarderTemplate version),thank you.

IAreCBTEF_0-1693466029314.png

IAreCBTEF_1-1693466047477.jpeg

nexidator
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

The object repository in both Control plus downloads (V1/V2) is identical. It also contains the "_outdated" folder with older versions of each object. Here, you can find V1.4 of the ModeForwarderTemplate which requires OES 4.7 or later.

In general, I would not recommend to copy the whole repository to your project Std folder, because it is huge and you will most likely only need a small portion of the objects in each project. Instead, I would recommend to use the downloaded repository as Catalog source for the Object Browser. In the project view, you can specify the OES version you are using, and the list of available objects will automatically suggest the latest compatible object version, e.g. V1.4.1 of the ModeForwarderTemplate, even though it is only present in the "_outdated" folder.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist