Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Errors after exporting the project for the first time

Errors after exporting the project for the first time

CtrlDiogoC
    New Poster

Hello,

I've recently started a new project and, as usual, added the peripherals and objects needed.

When exporting the project for the first time, I'm getting an error prompt, providing information on some errors that occurred during the process (shown below).

CtrlDiogoC_0-1715955492458.png

Also, after creating and opening an HMI view, I'm also getting an error message (shown below).

CtrlDiogoC_1-1715955588536.png

Am I missing some steps upon creating the project?

Thank you in advance for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

SteffenR-
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

Is your Std somehow corrupted?

If you download something to the Windows Downloads folder these files are usually blocked by Windows. Maybe this is the problem?

I'm currently waiting for my schematics colleague to end the Eplan project, so I can import the designators.

Meanwhile, I added Simulation Bas Move Standard to simulate some I/O so I can export the CPS project and start implementing code in TwinCAT.

I think that might be the problem, I've created a blank project and before adding the Simulation Bas Move Standard it was exporting fine. Only when I started mapping simulation variables was when it originated errors when exporting the CPS project.

Is there any way of adding Simulation I/O for WPC Separation signal mapping?

Thank you.

SteffenR-
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator
    1. Your HMI error occurs if the folder Hmi_V5_x is missing in the Std folder or has the wrong version number (e.g. Hmi_V5_3 instead of Hmi_V5_8 for Control plus Studio V5.8). Add an HMI to your target system in Control plus Studio and select the correct HMI NXRD file (same version V5.x like Control plus Studio).
    2. Exporting a new project without bus works without export error. It also works after adding "Simulation Basic Move".
      According to the HMI problem I assume your Std is corrupt/inconsistent.
    3. There is no simulation peripheral for WpcSeparation yet. As a workaround you could create BinIo flags.
    Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist