Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

enable button of Integrated robotics

enable button of Integrated robotics

Hudson
    Established Member

Hello,

One question I have is how to use the enable button with dummy connector. according to the instruction of periheral, the step are

1.inserted the dummy plug to robot controller

2.configured the iomap.cfx file

the question are:

1. should I change the dummy connector? I mean I need to connect enable button to the dummy connector?

2.or follow 'safety wiring via Ethernet', actually I am not understanding how the function is work

thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Thorsten_Brach
    Long-established Member

You don't have to change anything on the dummy plug...

If you want to be able to jog the robot from the PLC in T1 mode with overrided safety doors,
    then it is not allowed, that the MCP is connected and you must connect the dummy plug.

Your enabling switch signal (e.g. from the M-Pad) must be wired to the safety inputs of the CS9 controller
    or you can use the FSoE option, so that there is no discrete wiring needed...

In the attachment you can find some basic informations ( snippets of the Stäubli manuals )

For more details please refer to the operating instructions of Stäubli....

thank you~ you mean that

1.the dummy connector should be inserted to the J103

2.enabling button of mpad is connected to the pilz

3.the output of pilz connect to the J100

4.after the safety door is bridged, the robot can be jog with pressing enable button of mpad

is the process right? if right, in this case, if I need to consider the work mode of the robot? for example: change the work mode from auto to manual mode

Thorsten_Brach
    Long-established Member

Yes, that should be correct .

The operating mode of the robot must be set to Maunal (T1).

This can be done via the WMS box or via FSOE.

Thank you again~

continue asking,

1.I do not understand, if the robot is only controlled by PLC remotely via univalPLC? I mean the robot must be only in the remote/auto mode, it can be then controlled by PLC? or whatever is the robot mode, it can be controlled by PLC anytime?

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist