Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Integrated robotics - slow moving through joint blended points

Integrated robotics - slow moving through joint blended points

Ahorn

The robot slows down significantly when passing help points. All my help points are set as blended joints, blending 50 mm post blending 50 mm (see screen). I tried changing the settings to PTP blended, but the result was the same. I discuss this with Stäubli. I sent them video trajectories, record and screenshots of setings of the points. It got through to the uniVal developers and they wondered if the correct function blocks,MC_MoveAxisAbsolute, Direct and Linear were being used and on follow up if they were waiting for the MC_GroupContinue statuses which should be the correct function block to use.

Thank you in advance for reply.

13 REPLIES 13

Thorsten_Brach
    Long-established Member

Just for your information - we are currently in contact with stäubli because of your problem...

Can you send the program and the robot folder from the target system to our helpdesk (Nexeed.helpdesk(at)bosch.com ),
    so that we can investigate it ?

And one more thing :

In the Logfile you move "linear blended" from the "help-points" to the "nest-offset-points" and vice versa .
    If there are no collisions possible, then I would recommend that these movements also be executed as  "joints blended"

Thank you for the warning, I have modified the movement from the help point to the offset point to PTP_BLENDED, since the AddOffsetRobotPointToList method removes the joint coordinates. Based on this, I tried changing all the help points to PTP_BLENDED, but the behavior here remained the same.

What exactly folder do you mean? And which program (PLC project, ...)?

Thorsten_Brach
    Long-established Member

Yes, please send us the complete PLC and CpStudio project with your STD folder.

And the Robot folder from the target system, which you have configured in the ProgrammableRobotObject parameters

2022-07-18_11h21_00.png

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist