cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

XDK SDK for HTTP (POST)

Highlighted

XDK SDK for HTTP (POST)

Hello,

I'm having some trouble using the C HTTP SDK. It appears it does not allow you to retrieve the response for a Http Post. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

Thanks in advance, 

Michael

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted

Re: XDK SDK for HTTP (POST)

Hello,

I have tested with XDK Workbench Application "HttpExampleClient"

I have configured WLAN_SSID and WLAN_PSK in the "HttpExampleClient" Application

Compiled and Flashed the "HttpExampleClient" application into XDK device.

Able to Recieve HTTP Get and Post callback Successfully

Please find the attachment

Highlighted

Thanks for your quick reply. However the problem I have is that the callback function for the POST is defined in the SDK, and modifying that function would modify the SDK. I am trying to avoid this case. As you have seen the callback function for the GET function is in the HttpExample source files and can be modified without no consequence on the SDK. 

Highlighted
    Established Member

Hi ejigumichael,

There is provision to use default calllback for HTTP GET requests(if set NULL) or use cusotm callback which is mapped in the application.

As you have mentioned, there is no custom callback for HTTP POST requests.

You can modify the HTTPRestClient.c in Common layer if needed to make changes for your POST resposnse.

Regards,

Shanamthi P

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist