Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

How to interpret error code, wich is not in common format?

DerPreuße

How to interpret error code, wich is not in common format?

Hello,

could anybody tell me how i could interpret an error like:

"HTTPRestClient_Get : unable to create HTTP request. error=1100"

I was able to get some information about this error: It's cause is the return value of "HttpClient_initRequest" in "HttpRestClient.c". In reference to the developer footprint, there are three different possibillities for the return value: RC_OK, RC_HTTP_CLIENT_PENDING_CONNECTION and RC_HTTP_CLIENT_INIT_REQ_FAILED. None of them has a number on it, didn´t it?

Best Regards

Olli

5 REPLIES 5
    Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Re: How to interpret error code, wich is not in common format?

Hello DerPreuße

Are you using HTTPExampleClient Template Application as reference?

If yes, Could you please share AppController.h file to know what configuration are being set?

Could you also check whether your wifi network connection is proper. It may be also depend on that as well?

Can you please share complete console output from workbench. So that it will be easy for me to analyze?

DerPreuße

Hello Mahalingam,

thank you for the fast reply. If i am in my office again, i will be able to do this. Until then, isn´t there a way to generally interpret these errors? I know how to read the common error pattern with module id, error, ... etc. but this alert is different.

Best Regards

Olli

DerPreuße

Hello again,

i used "HTTPExampleClient"-Template as a reference but edited it in order to fit it to my purpose. For example, i call HTTP-Request within a timer-function. I think that is a way to get measurement of defined timestamps, isn´t it?

My configuration as follows:

static HTTPRestClient_Setup_T HTTPRestClientSetupInfo = {
    .IsSecure = UINT32_C(0),
    };

static HTTPRestClient_Config_T HTTPRestClientConfigInfo = {
    .IsSecure = UINT32_C(0),
    .DestinationServerUrl = "192.168.57.90",
    .DestinationServerPort = UINT16_C(80),
    .RequestMaxDownloadSize = UINT32_C(512),
    };

static HTTPRestClient_Get_T HTTPRestClientGetInfo = {
    .Url = "/index.php",
    .GetCB = HTTPRestClientGetCB,
    .GetOffset = 0UL,
    };

HTTPRestClientGetInfo.Url is updated frequently in order to send sensor data via GET-Request.

WiFi-Connection is working reliable.

Console-log is attached.

Best Regards

Olli

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Hello DerPreuße

I have mentioned the Reason for below error,

"HTTPRestClient_Get : unable to create HTTP request. error=1100"

HttpClient_initRequest was getting failed. Error code came from ServalStack Library, error code 1100 means "RC_TCP_NOT_CONNECTED"

You can find list of Serval stack error codeexceptions  in below path,

SDK\xdk110\Libraries\ServalStack\3rd-party\ServalStack\api\Serval_Exceptions.h

I hope this answers your query

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist