Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

How to handle unexpected error(s) in a subscript?

DerPreuße

How to handle unexpected error(s) in a subscript?

Hello anyone,

currently i work on a project, i try to send some data from the XDK via wifi to server and save in ".csv". Although i had/have some trouble with HTTP, probably caused by the high rate of requests (i should initialize a buffer to reduce it), i successfully used it to send and save data. Now i try to challenge the same procedure with MQTT.

But if i build my project i get some errors in "MQTT.c":

"undefined reference to `BUFFERPOOL_Init", "undefined reference to `MQTT_AGENT_Init", "undefined reference to `SOCKETS_Init"

and a few more but same pattern.

I try to use snippets of "Simple Setup of XDK as MQTT Client" published on bosch developer website.

Best Regards

Olli

12 REPLIES 12
    Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Re: How to handle unexpected error(s) in a subscript?

Hello DerPreuße

There is example application in XDK Workbench which sends data over MQTT

Go to Help -> Welcome. Welcome page will be opened. You can find XDK examples there.

You can import "SendDataOverMQTT" application from welcome page by clicking it. 

Clean the project first and then build the project.

You can make use of the application for your case.

Application documentation -> XDK - SendDataOverMQTT (bosch.com)

DerPreuße

Hello Mahalingam,

thank you for your fast reply. Could you tell me why these errors occure? Just for functionality it might be a solution just to use the given templates with own parameters. But i´d like to understand at least a little bit of what i am doing.

I could attach my "AppController.c" if you like to see it.

Best Regards

Olli

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Hello DerPreuße

Could you please share AppController.c file, so that I can check and come back to you?

DerPreuße

Hello Mahalingam,

as you wished, i attached "AppController.c". Upload files of type ".c" is not supported so i put it in a ".zip".

I´d like to thank you for your engagement and i´m exited to hear from you.

Best Regards

Olli

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist