cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Error in WLAN package.

Highlighted
    New Poster

Re: Error in WLAN package.

Please can somebody tell me what this error means, because the given solutions dont look like a proper solution to me.

Highlighted
    New Contributor

Hello TDK_T

The information which you provided is not sufficent to find the exact root cause of the issue.

Could you more details about your WiFi network setup?

Are you enterprise WiFi Network or Personal WiFi network?

Is there are any restriction in your WiFi network. Whether it blocks some address or any Security Related Restriction?

Does DHCP is turned off in Your WiFi network?

Is there any Max connection limit in your Wifi network?

Does signal strength of your Wifi network is good? Does XDK device kept far away from Wifi Network range?

Are you able to connect with any other devices (e.g., mobile or any device) other than xdk without any problem?

One of user was facing issue while connecting with wifi network, finally the problem was with wifi network setup. Please find the details -> https://community.developer.bosch.com/t5/Technical-Support/Can-t-connect-home-Wifi/td-p/15496/page/3

Highlighted
    New Poster

Hello,

i try it with different types of networks (enterprise, personal,, dhcp, open, ...)

The developed code works fine at one sensor, but all the others are not connecting to any network.

So there is no general problem with the code neither with the network.

The problem has to be on the devices itsself. (inital setup, wifi chipset, ...)

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist