cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Dashboard Representation of Sensing Data from XDK

Established Member

Dashboard Representation of Sensing Data from XDK

Hello,

I'm interested to learn how Sensing data are been represented on a dashboard, Can you share sample dashboard how you represent on the GUI meaningfuly the sensing data read from XDK.

Like the Accel, Gyro, Mag with the X,Y, Z values?

Thanks,

Nick

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Established Member

Re: Dashboard Representation of Sensing Data from XDK

Hello Nicolas,

You can use VirtualXDKDemo Project application template in XDK Workbench.

VirtualXDKDemo Project application template demonstrates the XDK's sensors, using an Android/iOS app, to which the XDK sends its data using BLE. The app visualizes the data in real time, allowing for a great presentation of the XDK's features.

Once the application is running on the XDK, it can be unplugged from the PC. It will be listed in the app's device scan, if the mobile device supports BLE and has Bluetooth activated. Once the XDK and mobile device established the connection, the XDK will start streaming data to the mobile device. Correct functionality is most easily determined through affecting the orientation sensor by rotating the XDK.

You can download Virtual XDK App from the playstore

Highlighted
    Established Member

Thanks for your reply. I got that but i want to build my own web dashboard and i was wondering how all different data points can be represented on web dashboard. 

In the iOS, the Accel, Gyro is represented through the motion/rotation of the XDK. it would be challengin to do that on a web dashboard.

I'm simply asking if there is an example Web based dashboard.

Thanks,

Nick

Highlighted
    Established Member

Hello Nicolas,

Bosh IOT Suite has dashboard services.

If you need more details about it. Please Refer https://docs.bosch-iot-suite.com/asset-communication/Step-3---Access-your-sensor-data.html

Please click the "Accept as Solution" on this post if it answers your question!

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist