Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Content Assist only works for C-files, but not for MITA-files

Highlighted
    New Poster

Content Assist only works for C-files, but not for MITA-files

https://developer.bosch.com/web/xdk/startup1  states: "One of the most useful features of the XDK-Workbench is code autocompletion. Start typing the character and complete the name with ctrl + space"

This works in my XDK installation (V. 3.6.1) when I edit C- or H-Files.
    But it doesn't work when I edit a MITA-file. In Preferences -> General -> Keys the entry "Content Assist" is configured to Binding=Ctrl+Space, When=In Dialogs and Windows, Category=Edit.

What do I miss?

5 REPLIES 5
    Highlighted
    Occasional Contributor

Re: Content Assist only works for C-files, but not for MITA-files

Hello MichaelFersch

In Workbench v3.6.1 version, Content Assist works for MITA code as well.

image.png

Highlighted
    Established Member

Hi, Re: Content Assist only works for C-files, but not for MITA-files

Hi,
    I can verify that the completition using crtl+space works for Mita. Thanks Mahalingam!

Regards,

Francisco Llobet (at work)

Highlighted
    New Poster

Re: Hi, Re: Content Assist only works for C-files, but not for MITA-files

Hi Mahalingam and Francisco Llobet 

I appreciate that Your Content Assist behaves as expecteted. 
    Unfortunately that doesn't help me with my problem.
    I installed XDK workbench on a second computer - with the same disappointing result: no Content Assist in MITA-Files.
    Did You use files with the extension .MITA? 
    The case is currently not solved.

content-assist.png

Highlighted
    Occasional Contributor

Re: Hi, Re: Content Assist only works for C-files, but not for MITA-files

Hello MichaelFersch

Yes, I used files with the extension .MITA

Can you please check whether any update available by clicking on "Check for updates" option in Help Menu?

If there is any updates available, please update and then check Content Assist works for Mita files.

If it doesn't solve your problem, then Can you please share error log ("About XDK Workbench" -> "Installation Details" -> "Configuration" -> "View Error Log")?

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist