cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Accessing Data of Multiple Bosch Accounts

Highlighted
    Occasional Visitor

Accessing Data of Multiple Bosch Accounts

I want to monitor the data from different accounts (Bosch IoT Suite account). Each account would be measuring some sensor values and I want to monitor all of them together. It can be Bosch IoT Things or any other service. 
    I am not sure either is it possible or not. 
    4 REPLIES 4
    Highlighted
    Community Manager

Re: Accessing Data of Multiple Bosch Accounts

Hi greatdsa,

Thank you for your inquiry!

The team is currently working on your question. I'll get back to you soon with an answer!

Highlighted
    New Poster

Hi "greatdsa",

sorry for the delayed reaction, the Bosch IoT Things team was not aware about this forum.

Have you found a solution meanwhile?
    Does it need to be related to XDK values or are you interested in how to create your onw dashboard in general?

Best regards

marianne

Highlighted
    Established Member

Hello,

Do you happen to have a web based dashboard based on the XDK sensing data, i simply want to see how readings are been represented in web based dashboard, in particular for Accel, Gyro etc...(Not the virtualXDK demo).

Thanks,

Nick

Highlighted
    Occasional Contributor

Hello Nicolas,

I have already addressed the comment as part of https://community.developer.bosch.com/t5/Technical-Support/Dashboard-Representation-of-Sensing-Data-... post

Also, for tracking purpose of message threads, please ''accept as solution'' if you got the solution.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist