Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

XDK not being detected by XDK-Workspace with Error "java.lang.NullPointerException"

PhaniVadde
    New Poster

XDK not being detected by XDK-Workspace with Error "java.lang.NullPointerException"

Screenshot (89).png

Device is not being discovered. I had the same problem earlier but disconnecting the device and connecting again worked. But not anymore. Any suggestions???

2 REPLIES 2
    Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Re: XDK not being detected by XDK-Workspace with Error "java.lang.NullPointerException"

Hello,

Can you please check whether XDK COM PORT is being listed or detected in Device Manager?

If XDK COM Port is listed in Device Manager, then Can you try below things

1. Click on "Clean and Refresh XDK Device List" icon in XDK device tab and Check whether XDK is being detected in XDK Workbench

2. Switch OFF and ON the XDK device and Check whether XDK is being detected in XDK Workbench

3. Restart the XDK Workbench and Check whether XDK is being detected in XDK Workbench

4. Switch OFF XDK and Press Button1 & Switch ON XDK Simultaneously. Check  whether XDK is being detected in XDK Workbench

If above things nothings works, then can you please restart the PC and Check  whether XDK is being detected in XDK Workbench.

Please let me know, if XDK is not being detected in XDK Workbench even after trying above things

If above mentioned solution answers your query, Please accept it as solution

PhaniVadde
    New Poster

Re: XDK not being detected by XDK-Workspace with Error "java.lang.NullPointerException"

Hallo Mahalingam

thanks for your quick feedback. Luckily I had the problem resolved by opening a new tab of XDK-workbench. Don't know how that worked!

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist