Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

XDK MQTT Connection Error

Shoriya
    Established Member

XDK MQTT Connection Error

Hello all,

I am facing issues while building my project modified over the ApplicationTemplate. I dont really understand what the issue is as it say the file is missing but the ServerCA.h file is present in place. Could you please help me. 

The communication to the MQTT Broker is not encrypted or verified therefore a certificate shouldn’t be necessary, i suppose. But is this still required and is this the reason why it is throwing the error.

ErrorminGW.JPG

8 REPLIES 8
    Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Re: XDK MQTT Connection Error

Hello Shoriya,

If you don't need Security feature, you can disable Security feature in Makefile. So that it won't look for certificate.

After disabling sercurity feature in Makefile, Clean the project and Compile the project.

You won't get this Compilation problem.

Shoriya
    Established Member

Hello Mahalingam,

Thank you for the reply. It is now giving me an error : unknown type name Sl_WlanNetworkEntry_t; 

But when i looked into the BOSCh file it seems to be a valid variable under WlanConnect.c file.

static Sl_WlanNetworkEntry_t NetEntries [WLANCONNECT_SCAN_TABLE_SIZE

Am I doing aything wrong while making connections to MQTT. 

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Hello Shoriya,

Make sure below flag is available in the Makefile,

export XDK_CONNECTIVITY_WLAN=1

Shoriya
    Established Member

Hello Mahalingam,

Yes it is set to 1. Attached the screenshot for refernce. 

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist