Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

XDK Build Support

Shoriya
    Established Member

XDK Build Support

Hello,

I am new to XDK Workbench and i don't really understand why my project is not able to build. Need some quick help here.

I have imported the same project i was working on before, which worked fine. But now it gives me an an expected error. 

Thank you in advanceErrorminGW.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
    Shoriya
    Established Member

Re: XDK Build Support

Hello,

The communication to the MQTT Broker is not encrypted or verified therefore a certificate shouldn’t be necessary, i suppose. But is this still required and is this the reason why it is throwing the error.

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Hello Shoriya,

Which application you are trying to compile?

If the application you are compiling is "HttpExampleClient", Please make sure that "ServerCA.h" file is available in below location.

Inside HttpExampleClient Application folder, SDK-> xdk110->Common->certs->Postman

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Hello Shoriya,

If you don't need Security feature, you can disable Security feature in Makefile. So that it won't look for certificate.

After disabling sercurity feature in Makefile, Clean the project and Compile the project.

You won't get this Compilation problem.

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Hello Shoriya,

Please provide your feedback whether the solution provided to you to this post solves the problem?

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist