Now it is clear that the problem is only when you flash BoschIoTSuite application.
Could you please once again clean and build and flash BoschIoTSuite application and check whether you are still getting the problem.
If you are still facing the problem when you flash BoschIoTSuite application, then please provide below information to me so that it will be easy for me to find the reason.
Did you do any source codes changes in application? If yes, please let me know about the change.
If possible could you share config file, which you kept in sdcard. So that it will be easy for me to find from where the problem come from.
Apologies for the delay, I cleaned, built, and flashed again and the same issue persists. I have not changed anything in the example file.
I'll attach my config file.
Please provide details for below queries, so that it will be easy for me identify the reason
1. Does config.json file in sdcard is changed to config.bkp file?
2. Are you able to connect your mobile or any other device with your wifi network setup?
Thanks for the information. I need some more information from you.
You have mentined in earlier post that "Flashing the device as it is now turns up an error "Discovering devices". Sometimes the device might switch in and out of bootloader mode indefinitiely."
1. Are you getting Discovering device error message always or randomly when you flash the application?
2. Device Switch off and on indefinetely -> This scenario is observed everytime when you flash the application or sometimes only?
3. When you get error, just switch off and on the xdk device. Let me know whether you still face same issue or application boots up properly?
4. When you get error, just restart xdk workbench. Let me know whether you still face same issue or application boots up properly?
5. What version of the bootloader are you running?
6. What is the LED pattern (what LEDs are on or blinking), when you get the error?
7. Have you connected Jlink to XDK device?
If possible can you share complete workbench screenshot along with console log and xdk device tab.