cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Stream Buffer with Accelerometer

Stallion

Stream Buffer with Accelerometer

Hi all,

I have written a program which uses a task to writes accelerometer readings to the SD Card at a particular rate based on a timer. It currently writes to the SD Card with each time it gets a sensor measurement. I want to adapt my code so that the sensor measurements are stored in a stream buffer, and once that stream buffer is full, it writes to the SD Card. I am following the RTOS manual and trying to create a stream buffer using the xStreamBufferCreate. When I try to create this buffer, I get the error 'undefined reference to 'xStreamBufferGenericCreate', what could be causing this error?. I have included the 'stream_buffer.h' file and also made sure the configSUPPORT_DYNAMIC_ALLOCATION is set to 1 in the 'freeRTOSConfig.h' file. On the RTOS Manual which I will link below, it says that the 'stream_buffer.c' file must be included in the build to enable the stream buffer. I cannot find this file, so I think this may be the problem. I am using the application template for my program. If this is the problem, how can I include this file as it is not in my download of XDK Workbench? If anyone could help me out, I would appreciate that very much.

Stallion

https://www.freertos.org/xStreamBufferCreate.html 

1 REPLY 1
    pdo
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Stream Buffer with Accelerometer

Hello Stallion,

Please see the news and new contact below, thank you!

https://community.developer.bosch.com/t5/Technical-Support-Read-only/XDK-transferred-to-LEGIC-Idents...

Cross Domain Development Kit | XDK

The Bosch XDK IoT hardware platform and associated software has been transferred to LEGIC Identsystems Ltd.

LEGIC has been an XDK ecosystem partner since 2019.

Please send XDK inquiries to LEGIC:

www.legic.com,

iot@legic.com

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist