Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Problem with combined XDK-Examples

SSo94
    New Poster

Problem with combined XDK-Examples

Hi,

I'm currently trying to combine two Example Files to write measuring Data from XDK's Sensor. I've started with both "SdCardExample" and "StreamSensorDataOverUsb", currently I can measure and write Light-Values.

Can someone tell me, why measuring Acceleration (and the other Datas) fails with my Code? I'm quiet new to the XDK and I'm not even sure if my Version of this is able to do what I intend it to do.

If you need any other Codes, please let me know.

Thank you in Advance,

Sven

6 REPLIES 6
    Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Re: Problem with combined XDK-Examples

Hi SSo94

If you need to wirte accelerometer or light or any other sensor data to sdcard, you can flash  "XDL120Trial" Template application in XDK Workbench welcome page.

If you need any information, then you can refer "XDL120_XDK_DataLogger_DataStreamer_Manual.pdf" file 

SSo94
    New Poster

Hi Mahalingam,

thank you for your Answer. Could you please tell me where I can find the refered PDF-File? I´ve been searching and I didnt find it.

Also, can you help me to fix my Code ? Sometimes all my Datas are written as wanted, but sometimes there is a whole Textfile with different Signs.( They look like Hindi and other Languages to me). Even if your Version will work just fine, I want to understand how to make mine work and I need it for presentation purposes.

As you want, I can upload a recent Version of my Code.

Thank you in Advance,

Sven

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Hello SSo94

"XDL120_XDK_DataLogger_DataStreamer_Manual.pdf" file  is available in "XDL120Trial" Template application in XDK Workbench welcome page.

You can share your code, I will try to compile and flash your code and check.

SSo94
    New Poster

Hello Mahalingam,

sorry for my late reply. I was trying out the XDL120 you proposed, thank you again for this Tip.

I uploaded my Code and I will upload a Screenshot from a Version that is close to what I wanted it to look like. Maybe you can help with the two issues I marked in red. The first one should explain on it's own, at the 2nd smaller Mark I was wondering, why there is a double Minus-Sign.

Thanks for helping me in Advance,

Sven

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist