Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Old community platform has gone - all LOST ???

AchimKern

Old community platform has gone - all LOST ???

Hello, today I have seen that the LINK to the old community is no more available.
    Do we see the old entries again or are they lost forever ???

Tags (1)
    6 REPLIES 6
    Grocamora
    Community Manager

Re: Old community platform has gone - all LOST ???

Hello @AchimKern,

Thanks a lot for your question!

We understand the importance of the content from the old community and we are working to find the best solution for this issue.
    Once we have the solution/position, we are going to let you know!

thanks for understanding!

Roca

Tags (1)
    alf5koe

To be honest, I'm a bit shocked...

This community has been online in parallel with the old platform for how long? A year maybe?

Seems to me like there was ample time to figure out a way how to migrate all the content from the old platform on the new one...

Killing off the old one without any plan how to migrate the content is pretty reckless. Very much kills the user experience and the trust in this "community" 😞

Tags (1)
    Grocamora
    Community Manager

Hello @alf5koe,

Thanks for your open and valid feedback!
    We understand your frustration in regards of the content migration and I honestly cannot disagree with you.

But to bring two organizations and communities together was not an easy task and we are learning a lot with this. I can for sure tell you that we are trying our very best together with XDK team to solve this issue.

As of now, XDK team are analyzing all the content they believe is relevant to migrate to this community.

I really hope your frustration doesn't get you away from us.

Thanks again,

Roca

Tags (1)
    Alexju

Frustrated + 1

When I google a reply , I can't open the link on this website...

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist