Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

How to handle unexpected error(s) in a subscript?

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Re: How to handle unexpected error(s) in a subscript?

Hello DerPreuße

I have mentioned the Reason for getting below error,

"undefined reference to `BUFFERPOOL_Init", "undefined reference to `MQTT_AGENT_Init", "undefined reference to `SOCKETS_Init"

In Makefile, Only few macro will be enabled. If you need any other features, You need to include it in Makefile.

If you want MQTT feature or if you need to include MQTT API, then you need to include below macro in the Makefile,

export XDK_CONNECTIVITY_MQTT=1

If you need to enable all the features, then you need to select below option in Makefile

export XDK_FEATURE_SET='ALL'

But If you enable all the feature set, then the build time will increase.

You can find the feature set list in below path,

SDK\xdk110\Common\common_feature.mk

I hope this will answer your query.

DerPreuße
    Established Member

Hello,

in "Makefile" there is already written

export XDK_FEATURE_SET='ALL'

If i add

it makes no difference.

Best Regards

Olli

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Hello DerPreuße

Yes, you are right!

There is no point of including below macro, when all the XDK feature Set is selected.

You mentioned that you took "HTTPExampleClient"-Template as a reference.

In "HTTPExampleClient" Template application,  below macro is mentioned.

export XDK_FEATURE_SET='SELECT'

That is the reason why I asked you to check that.

DerPreuße
    Established Member

Hello Mahalingam,

i´m sorry for the misunderstanding but i thought i had used this template as a reference. I´m pretty sure now that i´d used standard xdk-application-template.

Best Regards

Olli

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Hello DerPreuße

Please include "export BCDS_FREERTOS_INCLUDE_AWS=1" macro in Makefile to solve compilation error.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist