cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

Hello World Application

Gautham

Hello World Application

Hi, I am trying to flash the hello world code example to the device. But the device disconnects every time I flash the application. The code shows no error when I compile it. What is making the device to disconnect? Tried loading the device in bootloader but the problem still persists.

I would appreciate it if someone helps me resolve it. I have attached the snap of the Console below

4 REPLIES 4
    Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Re: Hello World Application

Hello Gautham

Could you please try the solution provided in https://community.developer.bosch.com/t5/Technical-Support/Hello-World-Example/td-p/17012 Post?

Let me know whether the solution provided doesn't works for you.

Gautham

Hi, I tried the solution you suggested. I am still getting the same error. 

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Hello Gautham

Device will always perform Reboot, Whenever any application is flashed into XDK device.

Reboot means Device will disconnect and Connect again. That's why you get disconnect and connect message in console.

When application flashed successfully -> Reboot happens(Device Disconnect and Connect)

After Connection, Device will go to Bootloader mode,

1. If there is an valid application, then the Device will jump to application.

2. If there is no valid application, then the device will remain in Bootloader mode itself.

Gautham

Thank you

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist