Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Error in WLAN package.

LlobetAtWork
    Long-established Member

Re: Error in WLAN package.

Hi TDK_T,

I see that updating the wifi chip did not work. However please provide some context on your issue.
    In order to help you out, we need some information like type of wifi network you want to connect to (Security level like WPA2 or Enterprise, Frequency band like 2GHz, ...) please do not provide confidential or private information like SSID or password.

Do you have further console messages?

Best regards,
    Francisco

TDK_T
    New Poster

The file in the attachment shows all or wlan properties.

It works with these setup on one sensor, but not on all the other sensors.

I found a version of the of WifiHostProgramm that was exectuable. Now it shows a problem in the Wlan package:

INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: Error in WLAN package.
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: Package ID: 10 Module ID: 1 Severity code: 2 Error code: 8

TDK_T
    New Poster

I solved the problems with the invalide application now i get te same error from the beginning.

INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: Package ID: 10
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: Module ID: 1
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: Severity code: 2
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: Error code: 13

Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Hello TDK_T

After flashing Wi-Fi Host Programming, Did you get below print message in Workbench Console?

wifi_module_upgrade.png

If you didn't get this message in console, then please follow below steps

First import the Wi-Fi Host Programming project, then flash it to the XDK. Pressing button 1 of the XDK will output the current version of the Wi-Fi module in the XDK-Workbench output console. Pressing button 2 of the XDK will automatically flash in the service pack, wait two seconds, and then flash in the dummy certificate file to the Wi-Fi module. Please wait until you see the message "file write coplete" in the console. If you abort the update before it can damage your device permanently.

Reference link -> https://developer.bosch.com/web/xdk/wi-fi-enterprise

TDK_T
    New Poster

Still get the error:

INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: Package ID: 10
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: Module ID: 1
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: Severity code: 2
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: Error code: 13

Also if i follow the instruction in the hyperlink.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist