10 REPLIES 10
    pdo
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Connecting XDK Wifi

Darende

Hi pdo

My XDK (V0.0.9)was able to connect to local wifi network. For connecting it to an enterprise wifi network i upgraded it with the Enterprise Wifi source codes. It worked fine. But now, I want to use the same XDK again in a local wifi network (username not used).

Is it possible to connect it in this state to local wifi or must I downgrade it to the initial state?

Karthiga_R
    Long-established Member

Hi Darende,

It is not necessary to downgrade WiFi chip version. You can connect with non enterprise WiFi network.

You need to disable Enterprise WiFi settings.

Thank You 🙂

Darende

Hi again

I am making the connection test with WLANNetworkManagement example project in the XDK workbench

Every time I configure and flash the bin I get the following message: (although I define static IP it is always detected as 0.0.0.0.

But how to disable enterprise wifi? Can you explain exactly where to do?

INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : Hey User! XDK found the following networks:
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : - found SSID number 0 is : BWSDEV
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : - found SSID number 1 is : Guest_Access
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : - found SSID number 2 is : MSW_Access
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : - found SSID number 3 is : ITM_BCS
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : - found SSID number 4 is : hpsetup
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : - found SSID number 5 is : TP-LINK_TIA_Network
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : - found SSID number 6 is : ITM_Access
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : Finished scan successfully
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : XDK will connect to YourWifiNetwork network.
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: WLANEnterpriseWPA2Connect : Static IP is set to : 0.0.0.0
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : Connected successfully.
    INFO | XDK DEVICE 1: [NCA] : - The static IP was retrieved : 0.0.0.0

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist