Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

All Projects Build Error "recipe for target xxx failed"; The system cannot find the file specified

BCDS_Tester

All Projects Build Error "recipe for target xxx failed"; The system cannot find the file specified

I recently opened up XDK Workbench 3.7, which I have been using for months with no issue and tried to build a project that I made a couple minor changes to. One that had been previously working fine and got an error. I then did a clean, add XDK Nature and rebuilt the index before building again, and got the same error. I check the MakeFile and didn't see anything wrong, so I then closed the XDK Workbench, opened it, cleaned and built the project with the same result. I then opened an example project that comes with the work bench, and did not make any changes to the code, I then went through the same steps above and each time I got the same error. I then uninstalled the workbench, downloaded a fresh installation file from the website and then tried again. Same results. Nothing seems to be able to allow me to build any project in the XDK Workbench. I have added my console output to any build I attempt. It indicates that the XDK Workbench cannnot find certain files that should be inherant to the system. I looked at the project properties but nothing stood out to me as an issue.

Why is the workbench not recognizing files in the SDK? How do I update my path's accordingly to fix this? If you are curious to see the MakeFile or source file, simply upload the defaut XdkApplicationTemplate; that is all I did. I uploaded a picture that shows my environment variables for the project.

10:19:54 **** Build of configuration XDK Default for project XdkApplicationTemplate ****
    mingw32-make -j 2 debug
    C:\XDK-Workbench\XDK\make\mingw32-make.exe -C C:\XDK-Workbench\XDK\SDK/xdk110/Common -f application.mk debug
    new_bootloader
    mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory 'C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Common'
    C:\XDK-Workbench\XDK\make\mingw32-make.exe -C ./../Platform/Essentials debug BCDS_COMMON_MAKEFILE=C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Common/common.mk
    C:\XDK-Workbench\XDK\make\mingw32-make.exe -C ./../Platform/Utils debug BCDS_COMMON_MAKEFILE=C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Common/common.mk
    mingw32-make[2]: Entering directory 'C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials'
    mingw32-make[2]: Entering directory 'C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils'
    Build source/CriticalSection.c
    Build source/CRC.c
    C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Common/common.mk:130: recipe for target 'C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/debug/object/source/CRC.o' failed
    process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, C:/Tools/gcc-arm-none-eabi/v4.7_2014q2/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -std=c99 -Wall -Wextra -Wstrict-prototypes -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -D SERVAL_LOG_LEVEL=SERVAL_LOG_LEVEL_ERROR -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP_CLIENT=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP_SERVER=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_WEBSERVER=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_COAP_OBSERVE=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_COAP_CLIENT=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_COAP_SERVER=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_REST_CLIENT=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_REST_SERVER=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_REST_HTTP_BINDING=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_REST_COAP_BINDING=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_XUDP=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DPWS=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_TLS_CLIENT=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_TLS_SERVER=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_TLS_ECC=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_TLS_PSK=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_CLIENT=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_SERVER=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_PSK=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP_AUTH=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP_AUTH_DIGEST=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DUTY_CYCLING=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_APP_DATA_ACCESS=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_COAP_COMBINED_SERVER_AND_CLIENT=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_COAP_OBSERVE=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_LWM2M=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_XTCP=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_XTCP_SERVER=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_XTCP_CLIENT=1 -D SERVAL_HTTP_MAX_NUM_SESSIONS=3 -D SERVAL_HTTP_SESSION_MONITOR_TIMEOUT=4000 -D SERVAL_MAX_NUM_MESSAGES=16 -D SERVAL_MAX_SIZE_APP_PACKET=600 -D SERVAL_MAX_SECURE_SOCKETS=5 -D SERVAL_MAX_SECURE_CONNECTIONS=5 -D SERVAL_SECURE_SERVER_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT=300000 -D SERVAL_DOWNGRADE_TLS=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_ECC=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_RSA=0 -D COAP_MSG_MAX_LEN=224 -D COAP_MAX_NUM_OBSERVATIONS=50 -D LWM2M_MAX_NUM_OBSERVATIONS=50 -D SERVAL_LWM2M_SECURITY_INFO_MAX_LENGTH=65 -D LWM2M_IP_ADDRESS_MAX_LENGTH=65 -D SERVAL_HTTP_MAX_LENGTH_URL=256 -D SERVAL_TLS_MBEDTLS=0 -D LWM2M_MAX_LENGTH_DEVICE_NAME=32 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_SESSION_ID=0 -D LWM2M_DISABLE_CLIENT_QUEUEMODE=1 -D PAL_MAX_NUM_ADDITIONAL_COMM_BUFFERS=6 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_HEADER_LOGGING=0 -D SERVAL_DTLS_FLIGHT_MAX_RETRIES=4 -D SERVAL_EXPERIMENTAL_DTLS_MONITOR_EXTERN=0 -D SERVAL_POLICY_STACK_CALLS_TLS_API=1 -D SERVAL_SECURITY_API_VERSION=2 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP_RANGE_HANDLING=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_MQTT=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_TLS=0 -D COAP_OVERLOAD_QUEUE_SIZE=15 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_SNTP_CLIENT=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP=1 -D BCDS_SERVAL_COMMBUFF_SEND_BUFFER_MAX_LEN=1000 -D SERVAL_XML_PARSER=1 -D XDK_MBEDTLS_PARSE_INFO=0 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_BLE=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_HTTPRESTCLIENT=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_LED=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_LORA=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_LWM2M=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_MQTT=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_UDP=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_WLAN=1 -D XDK_SENSOR_SENSOR=1 -D XDK_SENSOR_BUTTON=1 -D XDK_SENSOR_EXTERNALSENSOR=1 -D XDK_SENSOR_VIRTUALSENSOR=1 -D XDK_UTILITY_SERVALPAL=1 -D XDK_UTILITY_STORAGE=1 -D XDK_UTILITY_SNTP=1 -D__SL__ -D__OSI__ -D EFM32GG390F1024 -D DEFAULT_STARTUP -D ARM_MATH_CM3 -D BCDS_EMLIB_INCLUDE_USB=1 -D BCDS_FREERTOS_INCLUDE_AWS=0 -D BCDS_SERVALPAL_WIFI=1 -D BCDS_TARGET_EFM32 -D DEBUG_LOGGING=0 -D ENABLE_DMA -D MAJOR_SW_NO=0x00 -D MBEDTLS_AES_C -D MBEDTLS_ASN1_PARSE_C -D MBEDTLS_BASE64_C -D MBEDTLS_BIGNUM_C -D MBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=<MbedtlsConfig.h> -D MBEDTLS_CTR_DRBG_C -D MBEDTLS_ENTROPY_C -D MBEDTLS_GENPRIME -D MBEDTLS_MD_C -D MBEDTLS_NO_PLATFORM_ENTROPY -D MBEDTLS_OID_C -D MBEDTLS_PEM_PARSE_C -D MBEDTLS_PKCS1_V15 -D MBEDTLS_PK_C -D MBEDTLS_PK_PARSE_C -D MBEDTLS_RSA_C -D MBEDTLS_SHA256_C -D MINOR_SW_NO=0x00 -D mqttDO_NOT_USE_CUSTOM_CONFIG -D PATCH_SW_NO=0x01 -D XDK_FOTA_ENABLED_BOOTLOADER=1 -O0 -g -MMD -MP -MF C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/debug/object/source/CRC.d -Wa,-ahlms=C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/debug/object/source/CRC.lst -D BCDS_PACKAGE_ID=2 -D BCDS_PACKAGE_NAME=Utils -D BCDS_PACKAGE_VERSION_MAJOR= -D BCDS_PACKAGE_VERSION_MINOR= -D BCDS_PACKAGE_VERSION_PATCH= -D BCDS_PACKAGE_REVISION_ID= -D efm32 -D BCDS_TARGET_PLATFORM=efm32 -D EFM32GG -D EFM32GG390F1024 -D BCDS_SERVALPAL_WIFI=1 -D BCDS_EMLIB_INCLUDE_USB=1 -D BCDS_FREERTOS_INCLUDE_AWS=0 -I . -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/include -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Platform/Essentials/inclprocess_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, C:/Tools/gcc-arm-none-eabi/v4.7_2014q2/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -std=c99 -Wall -Wextra -Wstrict-prototypes -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -fdata-sections -ffunction-sections -D SERVAL_LOG_LEVEL=SERVAL_LOG_LEVEL_ERROR -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP_CLIENT=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP_SERVER=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_WEBSERVER=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_COAP_OBSERVE=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_COAP_CLIENT=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_COAP_SERVER=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_REST_CLIENT=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_REST_SERVER=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_REST_HTTP_BINDING=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_REST_COAP_BINDING=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_XUDP=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DPWS=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_TLS_CLIENT=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_TLS_SERVER=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_TLS_ECC=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_TLS_PSK=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_CLIENT=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_SERVER=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_PSK=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP_AUTH=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP_AUTH_DIGEST=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DUTY_CYCLING=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_APP_DATA_ACCESS=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_COAP_COMBINED_SERVER_AND_CLIENT=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_COAP_OBSERVE=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_LWM2M=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_XTCP=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_XTCP_SERVER=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_XTCP_CLIENT=1 -D SERVAL_HTTP_MAX_NUM_SESSIONS=3 -D SERVAL_HTTP_SESSION_MONITOR_TIMEOUT=4000 -D SERVAL_MAX_NUM_MESSAGES=16 -D SERVAL_MAX_SIZE_APP_PACKET=600 -D SERVAL_MAX_SECURE_SOCKETS=5 -D SERVAL_MAX_SECURE_CONNECTIONS=5 -D SERVAL_SECURE_SERVER_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT=300000 -D SERVAL_DOWNGRADE_TLS=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_ECC=0 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_RSA=0 -D COAP_MSG_MAX_LEN=224 -D COAP_MAX_NUM_OBSERVATIONS=50 -D LWM2M_MAX_NUM_OBSERVATIONS=50 -D SERVAL_LWM2M_SECURITY_INFO_MAX_LENGTH=65 -D LWM2M_IP_ADDRESS_MAX_LENGTH=65 -D SERVAL_HTTP_MAX_LENGTH_URL=256 -D SERVAL_TLS_MBEDTLS=0 -D LWM2M_MAX_LENGTH_DEVICE_NAME=32 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_SESSION_ID=0 -D LWM2M_DISABLE_CLIENT_QUEUEMODE=1 -D PAL_MAX_NUM_ADDITIONAL_COMM_BUFFERS=6 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_DTLS_HEADER_LOGGING=0 -D SERVAL_DTLS_FLIGHT_MAX_RETRIES=4 -D SERVAL_EXPERIMENTAL_DTLS_MONITOR_EXTERN=0 -D SERVAL_POLICY_STACK_CALLS_TLS_API=1 -D SERVAL_SECURITY_API_VERSION=2 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP_RANGE_HANDLING=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_MQTT=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_TLS=0 -D COAP_OVERLOAD_QUEUE_SIZE=15 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_SNTP_CLIENT=1 -D SERVAL_ENABLE_HTTP=1 -D BCDS_SERVAL_COMMBUFF_SEND_BUFFER_MAX_LEN=1000 -D SERVAL_XML_PARSER=1 -D XDK_MBEDTLS_PARSE_INFO=0 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_BLE=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_HTTPRESTCLIENT=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_LED=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_LORA=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_LWM2M=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_MQTT=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_UDP=1 -D XDK_CONNECTIVITY_WLAN=1 -D XDK_SENSOR_SENSOR=1 -D XDK_SENSOR_BUTTON=1 -D XDK_SENSOR_EXTERNALSENSOR=1 -D XDK_SENSOR_VIRTUALSENSOR=1 -D XDK_UTILITY_SERVALPAL=1 -D XDK_UTILITY_STORAGE=1 -D XDK_UTILITY_SNTP=1 -D__SL__ -D__OSI__ -D EFM32GG390F1024 -D DEFAULT_STARTUP -D ARM_MATH_CM3 -D BCDS_EMLIB_INCLUDE_USB=1 -D BCDS_FREERTOS_INCLUDE_AWS=0 -D BCDS_SERVALPAL_WIFI=1 -D BCDS_TARGET_EFM32 -D DEBUG_LOGGING=0 -D ENABLE_DMA -D MAJOR_SW_NO=0x00 -D MBEDTLS_AES_C -D MBEDTLS_ASN1_PARSE_C -D MBEDTLS_BASE64_C -D MBEDTLS_BIGNUM_C -D MBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=<MbedtlsConfig.h> -D MBEDTLS_CTR_DRBG_C -D MBEDTLS_ENTROPY_C -D MBEDTLS_GENPRIME -D MBEDTLS_MD_C -D MBEDTLS_NO_PLATFORM_ENTROPY -D MBEDTLS_OID_C -D MBEDTLS_PEM_PARSE_C -D MBEDTLS_PKCS1_V15 -D MBEDTLS_PK_C -D MBEDTLS_PK_PARSE_C -D MBEDTLS_RSA_C -D MBEDTLS_SHA256_C -D MINOR_SW_NO=0x00 -D mqttDO_NOT_USE_CUSTOM_CONFIG -D PATCH_SW_NO=0x01 -D XDK_FOTA_ENABLED_BOOTLOADER=1 -O0 -g -MMD -MP -MF C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/debug/object/source/CriticalSection.d -Wa,-ahlms=C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/debug/object/source/CriticalSection.lst -D BCDS_PACKAGE_ID=35 -D BCDS_PACKAGE_NAME=Essentials -D BCDS_PACKAGE_VERSION_MAJOR= -D BCDS_PACKAGE_VERSION_MINOR= -D BCDS_PACKAGE_VERSION_PATCH= -D BCDS_PACKAGE_REVISION_ID= -D efm32 -D BCDS_TARGET_PLATFORM=efm32 -D EFM32GG -D EFM32GG390F1024 -D BCDS_SERVALPAL_WIFI=1 -D BCDS_EMLIB_INCLUDE_USB=1 -D BCDS_FREERTOS_INCLUDE_AWS=0 -I . -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/include -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/ude -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Platform/Utils/include -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Common/config -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Common/config/Essentials -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Common/config/Utils -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Libraries/EMlib/3rd-party/EMLib/CMSIS/Include -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Libraries/EMlib/3rd-party/EMLib/emlib/inc -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Libraries/EMlib/3rd-party/EMLib/Device/SiliconLabs/EFM32GG/Include -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Libraries/FreeRTOS/3rd-party/FreeRTOS/Source/include -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Libraries/FreeRTOS/3rd-party/FreeRTOS/Source/portable/GCC/ARM_CM3 -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Platform/Essentials/include/mcu -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Libraries/FreeRTOS/3rd-party/include -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Libraries/FreeRTOS/3rd-party/include/private -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Libraries/FreeRTOS/3rd-party/FreeRTOS/portable/GCC/ARM_CM3 -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Common/config/AmazonFreeRTOS/FreeRTOS -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Common/config/AmazonFreeRTOS -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Common/legacy/include -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/../../Libraries/WiFi/include source/CRC.c -o C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/debug/object/source/CRC.o, ...) failed.
    C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Common/common.mk:130: recipe for target 'C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/debug/object/source/CriticalSection.o' failed
    mingw32-make[2]: Leaving directory 'C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils'
    make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
    Libraries.mk:121: recipe for target '../Platform/Utils/debug/libUtils_efm32_debug.a' failed

mingw32-make[2]: *** [C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Utils/debug/object/source/CRC.o] Error 2
    Platform/Essentials/include/mcu -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/include/mcu/efm32 -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/include/bsp -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/source -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/source/mcu/efm32 -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Common/config -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Common/config/Essentials -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Common/config/Utils -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Platform/Utils/include -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Libraries/EMlib/3rd-party/EMLib/emlib/inc -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Libraries/EMlib/3rd-party/EMLib/usb/inc -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Libraries/EMlib/3rd-party/EMLib/CMSIS/Include -IC:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Libraries/EMlib/3rd-party/EMLib/Device/SiliconLabs/EFM32GG/Include -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Libraries/FreeRTOS/3rd-party/include -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Libraries/FreeRTOS/3rd-party/include/private -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Libraries/FreeRTOS/3rd-party/FreeRTOS/portable/GCC/ARM_CM3 -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Common/config/AmazonFreeRTOS/FreeRTOS -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Common/config/AmazonFreeRTOS -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Common/legacy/include -I C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/../../Libraries/WiFi/include source/CriticalSection.c -o C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/debug/object/source/CriticalSection.o, ...) failed.
    make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
    mingw32-make[2]: Leaving directory 'C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials'

mingw32-make[2]: *** [C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Platform/Essentials/debug/object/source/CriticalSection.o] Error 2
    mingw32-make[1]: *** [../Platform/Utils/debug/libUtils_efm32_debug.a] Error 2
    mingw32-make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
    Libraries.mk:121: recipe for target '../Platform/Essentials/debug/libEssentials_efm32_debug.a' failed
    mingw32-make[1]: *** [../Platform/Essentials/debug/libEssentials_efm32_debug.a] Error 2
    mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/XDK-Workbench/XDK/SDK/xdk110/Common'
    mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2
    Makefile:36: recipe for target 'debug' failed
    "mingw32-make -j 2 debug" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

10:20:19 Build Failed. 11 errors, 0 warnings. (took 24s.496ms)

Tags (1)
    1 REPLY 1
    Mahalingam
    Occasional Contributor

Re: All Projects Build Error "recipe for target xxx failed"; The system cannot find the fi

Hello BCDS_Tester,

Sorry for the late response.

In your system environment variable, you have defined a path like "C:/Tools/gcc-arm-none-eabi/v4.7_2014q2/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc"

System is refering to above path. System can't find the above path, that's the reason why you were getting the build error.

Solution for this problem is, " You remove above path from your system environment variable".

This will solve your problem.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist