Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Technical Support Request - Bosch GLM Integration in React Native App

Technical Support Request - Bosch GLM Integration in React Native App

Rectifer1
    Occasional Visitor

Dear Bosch Support Team,

I am writing to request technical support regarding the integration of Bosch GLM devices into a mobile application I am developing using React Native.

I am currently working on a mobile app that will interact with Bosch GLM devices. I am using React Native as the development framework.

I would appreciate your assistance with the following:

Compatibility: I would like to confirm compatibility between Bosch GLM devices and React Native for this integration.

Resources: Are there any specific resources, libraries, or documentation available to aid in the integration process?

Technical Guidance: Any technical guidance or best practices you can provide for integrating Bosch GLM devices with React Native would be greatly appreciated.

I have experience working with React Native and am familiar with mobile app development concepts. However, I am specifically seeking guidance on the integration aspect with Bosch GLM devices.

Please let me know if you require any further information from me. I am available to answer any questions you may have to better understand my project and provide the necessary support.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

1 REPLY 1

jic1sgp
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Good day Rectifer1,

Thank you for your message.

For the compatibility, all GLMs are compatible with Bluetooth smartphones that support BLE, but we can not provide any libraries, since we are only working on iOS & Android native. For the resources, only native demo Apps for Android & iOS. For technical guidance, we could unfortunately not give any technical guidance, since we work on Android & iOS native only.

Best regards,

Bosch Developer Portal Support Team

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist