Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Re: Can not get ACTIVE speakers

Re: Can not get ACTIVE speakers

LlobetAtWork
    Long-established Member

Hello alishin,

I am sorry, but this is not the forum section for the CCS1000d, but rather the one for the XDK110 device and software development support.

Please ask your support question in the correct section.

Regards,

Francisco

4 REPLIES 4

alishin
    New Poster

I am working on a synoptic software for CCS1000d. I have set up the API interface and integrated some API options. Currently I have problem with the active speakers list. I have connected two seats and one camera and assigned the camera to one of the seats. When I try to get the speakers list I always get the selected as FALSE even the speaker is active (I have tried all speaking modes 0,2,3). I have tested both of setas and also tried manually and programmatically activating and deactivating of speakers but the SELECTED is always returned as FALSE. This is a sample of output XML result when the user 513 is active and the red light on the micophone is on:

[{"connected": true, "name": "Seat 1", "prio": false, "unitId": 513, "cameraPrepos": 0, "selected": false, "id": 1, "cameraId": 1, "mode": 2}, {"connected": true, "name": "Seat 2", "prio": false, "unitId": 514, "cameraPrepos": -1, "selected": false, "id": 2, "cameraId": -1, "mode": 2}]

Do I really need to check SELECTED to find the active speaker?  Thanks.

Karthiga_R
    Long-established Member

Hi Alishin,

May I know which template application of XDK workbench are you referring for your usecase?

Thank You 🙂

Moved:

pdo
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

This query is moved to the general Developer Board for non-XDK topics.

pdo
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hello alishin,

I would recommend that you find and choose the right region/contact from this page: https://www.boschsecurity.com/xc/en/contact/ , I believe this will be the preferred and fastest way.

Otherwise you could post your region/country here if you need more help. thank you!

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist