Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Issue while trying to connect to an External API(outside BOSCH) , statusCode=407

Issue while trying to connect to an External API(outside BOSCH) , statusCode=407

maa2ga
    New Poster

Hello Everyone, we are trying to establish a connection with an outside API (not in BOSCH) in order to retrieve some needed information , we are using Node Js server (within BOSCH) to make the connection but we are getting the followin error

“tunneling socket could not be established, statusCode=407”

what is interesting is that on our local or using postman the call is  successfull , no issues whatsoever, the problem comes when the service makes the call.

So we are assuming there is some kind of whitelist or something that stops the calls to this external interface though the proxy

Does anyone has ever communicated with a non BOSCH api from a BOSCH server?

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

pdo
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi maa2ga ,

I will try you on an internal channel in case we need to exchange private infos/credentials.

Probably it's an issue with proxy configuration but I do not know for sure yet, thanks!

Steiner
    New Poster

You can implement  mysql optimization  for example. MySQL offers unmatched scalability to facilitate the management of deeply embedded apps using a smaller footprint even in massive warehouses that stack terabytes of data. MySQL comes with the assurance of 24X7 uptime and offers a wide range of high availability solutions like specialized cluster servers and master/slave replication configurations.

Steiner
    New Poster

You can try to check mysql query tuning  MySql one of the most popular open source database management system that allows you to manage relational database. I work with this database too.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist