Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

BSXLite implementation

BSXLite implementation

navarrocantero
    Occasional Visitor

Hi ! 

I have a project  with a custom board with the nrf58232  and the bmx055.

In the nordic's sdk that have already implemented the drivers for each sensor of my bmx055 ( BMA2x2BMG160, and the BMM050_driver) and are fully working.

Now I would like implement the bsxlite library but I can not ! 

I dont know how do it !, In the bsxlite documentation says that the requirements are the Input data from different hardware sensors and timestamps and I have that, but In the same document says later that the bsx starts with the bsx_init() method and bsx_set_workingmode() 

I dont see how can implement my raw data 

4 REPLIES 4

Grocamora
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hello navarrocantero!

Thanks for your question in our community!

Our experts  will work on the topic and we will get back to you soon Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Roca

Padmapriya
    Long-established Member

Hello,

Since this community board extends supports to XDK and its related application only.

It would be best to post your question in the Sensortec community.https://community.bosch-sensortec.com/t5/Bosch-Sensortec-Community/ct-p/bst_community

pdo
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hello,

This is not the XDK forum, so it's fine to post other items here,

However it is true, the best place for Sensortec questions is in their forum. But please let us know if you can't find what you're looking for!

Thank you!

Flexpuff
    New Poster

Gehen Sie wie folgt vor, um die BSXlite-Bibliothek in Ihr kundenspezifisches Board mit den Sensoren nrf58232 und bmx055 zu integrieren: Laden Sie zunächst die BSXlite-Bibliothek herunter und fügen Sie die erforderlichen Header-Dateien zu Ihrem Projekt hinzu. Dann initialisieren Sie die Bibliothek mit der Methode bsx_init(), um sie auf die Verwendung vorzubereiten. Als Nächstes stellen Sie den gewünschten Arbeitsmodus mit bsx_set_workingmode() ein, der energieoptimierte, leistungsstarke oder latenzarme Modi umfasst. Stellen Sie der Bibliothek mit der Methode bsx_input() Eingabedaten zur Verfügung, einschließlich der rohen Sensordaten von Ihren bmx055-Sensoren und der entsprechenden Zeitstempel. Führen Sie die BSXlite-Algorithmen mit den Eingabedaten aus, indem Sie bsx_do_steps() aufrufen. Abschließend rufen Sie mit bsx_output() die Ausgabedaten aus der Bibliothek ab, die die Orientierung, die Schrittzahl oder die Ergebnisse der Aktivitätserkennung enthalten können.

Denken Sie daran, dass Sie die BSXlite-Bibliothek für Ihre spezifischen Sensoren und Hardwareeinstellungen konfigurieren müssen. Dies kann die Anpassung der Sensorparameter, wie Abtastrate, Bereich und Auflösung sowie die Hardwarekonfiguration, wie die I2C- oder SPI-Schnittstelle und die Pinbelegung beinhalten. Weitere Informationen finden Sie auf der Website von Andersen.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist