Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Is it possible to deactivate the return to the status page by a TwinCAT code line?

Is it possible to deactivate the return to the status page by a TwinCAT code line?

Patrick_Siehl

Hello together,

I know that there is a time at CPS to adjust the return to status page at inactivity and I know, that I can deactivate the return directly at the HMI under "System functions". But is there a possibility to deactivate the return by TwinCAT code temporary.

My use case: I want to have the return after a certain time to status page (this is good), but in one special case not: At changeover I have displayed a user guide, which shows how to change tools. This tooks a long time and in this time period I don't want the visu to return back to status page, but to stay at the user guide view.

3 REPLIES 3

nexidator
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

There is no such possibility at the moment. But the use case seems very plausible, so we will add this to our backlog as a requirement.

Thorsten_Brach
    Long-established Member

Maybe you can make a workaround and request the view via a ViewRequest variable ?
    As long as the view is requested, the HMI should not jump to the status page ?
    And If so - you might have to use the HmiUtil addon to see which view is currently active and then request the desired view again...

Requesting the view from the PLC does not change anything about the automatic return to the status page. But it is probably a good idea to change exactly this behavior in a future version.

The workaround is possible but really not very nice: The HmiUtilAddon allows you to detect when the status page is activated. After that, you would have to reset the view request for a second or so and then set it again so the HMI navigates to the "newly" requested view again.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist