Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How to understand WpcSeparation object and its parameters properly?

How to understand WpcSeparation object and its parameters properly?

boezcan
    New Poster

Hello, my question is about WpcSeparation object, how to use it and understand it properly with different use cases. With a simple stopper usage it is clear if all of the timing, positioning and so on fits perfectly, but If I have some issues I have always problems to understand what is the purpose of some parameters and how is the behaviour under it. I have tried to simulate different behaviours with digital machine aswell with some trials but result is not so clear for me.

1)  Assuming we have a simple stopper and just one sAt input to check wpc with a light sensor, which takes time have the falling edge of the sAt input. In this case we get an error that the input should be false after separation.  Is there a way to provide a functionality that it waits some amount of time ( user defined ) before closing the seperator again and give an error? I thought OpenOnSAt parameter is being used for such purpose, but for me it only changed to behaviour to no error, but in this case seperator just closes immidiately which causes the wpc to jump before it leaves the mechanics.

2) In this case, there is a second question, what does OpenOnSAt parameter exactly ?

3) Is there an example use case of UserDataAt,UserDataOn, NextUserData, or are they just some additional data working exactly like WpcDataAt and reason to have it to just separate standard WPCData definition with some required data additionaly ?

4) Is there a difference between using the object with WPC_SEPARATION_MODE and WPC_STOPPER_MODEwith sOn activated ? Because what I can notice is only with WPC_SEPARATION_MODE forces me to use SOn and if I activate sOn for WPC_STOPPER_MODE it does the same job.

5) Inside the documentation for WPC_STOPPER_MODE it says that the object works with negative signal from PSAt, does it mean falling edge of the pSAt ? If it is for me it looks like object doesnt care about the falling edge of the pSAt, it just closes after some time even the pSAt is still there.

Thank you in advance for the support

0 REPLIES 0
    Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist