Developer Portal Community

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    SOLVED

HMI Html View - Missing DLL file (WebViewLoader2)

HMI Html View - Missing DLL file (WebViewLoader2)

veronika_sabo

Hi!

I'm using CPS 5.8 and I wanted to open a HMI view which contains an HtmlView. As soon as it loads, CPS shows an error (please see attachment) that I'm missing the WebViewLoader2.dll file. I've tried to reinstall CPS, also reinstalled Microsoft Edge, separately reinstalled Microsoft WebView 2. Also tried to install it with Evergreen, and additionally I got the dll file and copied under System32.

Nothing solved this issue, and my colleagues doesn't have this problem with the same settings and same project.

Could you please give me some advice?

Thank you in advance! 😊

9 REPLIES 9

The checkbox I mentioned in the other thread could also be present on the development computer, not only after deploying. Have you checked that?

And about the chm files: That could be exactly the same problem. We have also seen before that downloaded chm files cannot be opened due to the zone identifier.

I've checked and there's no checkbox. I also tried to download the same project from a different source, but it not helped.

Just to make sure... The checkbox also doesn't exist at the dll?

HugoTausch
    Community Moderator
    Community Moderator

The checkbox was unfortunately removed from Microsoft. Last version with that checkbox is Win7. If you want to unblock the files you need to perform a Powershell command.
    E.g. like this

gci -r | Unblock-File 

(https://forums.ivanti.com/s/article/How-To-use-PowerShell-to-unblock-files?language=en_US&ui-force-c...)

Easiest way to do this is following.

1. Open FileExpolorer and navigate to the folder that contains the files you want to unblock
    2. Into the address field type powershell. Now powershell should open in the correct path.
    3. Perform the command listed above. Be aware that this command will go recursive through all files that are inside this folder. That might take a while.

Afterwards your files should be unblocked. This might also solve issues with chm files or even schema files for xml.

Thank you Hugo, it worked! 🙂

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist