Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Is this service gone?!

Is this service gone?!

markv
    New Poster

Hi,

Was cycling to work Monday, using my module, worked like a charm. Going back in the afternoon, my module shows some kind of "nginx error message". Yesterday (july 24th) I get a cobi.bike app update. Install it, and after starting the whole "my module" is gone!

I tried reverting back to the pervious version, but I keep getting a website error.

Has Bosch pulled the whole service? I was running all of my development locally, but it seems it is depending on something @ Bosch.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Regards,

Mark

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

I just tried it and when I go to My Module I get:

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

What did you do to get it working? Are you on the latest app version, or an older version?

One of the URL's the app is querying is:

https://modules.cobi.bike/mymodule/

I get the same error when trying this in my web browser..

Posted a review on the playstore for the update of cobi.bike on 24th of july. Got an answer to mail support. Mail doesn't work, had to log a case. Did that on 1st of August. No answer yet..

Regards,

Mark

Ooooh, I see they updated the app on the 1st of August (had mine pinned to the last version that had my module in order to see if I could get it working again).

Updated, and I can reach my dashboard again!!

I see on the playstore:
    "Also, the additional module "My Module" was temporarily unavailable for technical reasons."

So the website gave an error and at the same time there was an app update where my module was completely gone? It sounds like an "interesting" coincidence..

Still would like to know if Bosch is going to keep this functionality or if there is some other way I can keep using this for my bike. For me it is really a big improvement in functionality. Going back the last few weeks to the basic cobi app was a big let down..

Regards,

Mark

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist