Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

COBI.Bike integration with Angular

Highlighted

Re: COBI.Bike integration with Angular

Hello,

thank you for your answer.

Is there any news concerning the Angular issue? That is a show stopper for my development so I would be very glad if you could look into that.

Regards

Highlighted
    Community Moderator

Hello,

could you point to a Github repository so that we could have a look?

Below you have a snippet of the main.ts, which is working with our SDK. Our suggestions would be trying the following:

• importing platform-browser-dynamic
    • configuring a platformBrowserDynamic bootstrapping of the application

If you could let us check the source code, we would be more than happy to help you troubleshoot this issue.

import { enableProdMode } from '@angular/core';
    import { platformBrowserDynamic } from '@angular/platform-browser-dynamic';
    import { AppModule } from './app/app.module';
    import { environment } from './environments/environment';

if (environment.production) {
      enableProdMode();
    }

platformBrowserDynamic()
      .bootstrapModule(AppModule)
      .catch(err => console.log(err));

// Authenticate your module
    COBI.init('token — can be anything right now');

Highlighted

Hello,

I have already set up a Github repository and told you about it in my answer about month ago: https://community.developer.bosch.com/t5/COBI-Bike-SDK/COBI-Bike-integration-with-Angular/m-p/12768/...

Here is the link again: https://github.com/divid3byzero/ng-cobi-demo

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist